* Power inverter function
The function of the inverter is to convert the AC voltage to DC voltage. This rectified process is called a contrast.
There are three different types of AC output Categorized as ‘Modified sine wave inverter, Semi-pure sine wave inverter and pure sine wave inverter’. The output AC voltage waveform of the pure sine wave inverter is the same as the electric poweras shown in Figure C.
The advantages of a pure sine wave inverter are: perfect output waveform, low distortion, acoustic equipment and communication equipment, and low interference with low noise.
Protection is fully functional and overall efficient.
The disadvantages are relatively complex circuits, high maintenance skills and high cost.
|Outpu tvoltage and||220VAC±5%220vac|
|Output Frequency||Puresine Wave 60HZ||Accuracy±0.1HZ|
|Over voltage recovery||15VDC||Accuracy±0.3V||30VDC||Accuracy±0.5V|
|Over voltage recovery||14VDC||Accuracy±0.3V||28VDC||Accuracy±0.5V|
|Low voltage protection||10VDC||Accuracy±0.3V||20VDC||Accuracy±0.5V|
|Low voltage recovery||12VDC||Accuracy±0.3V||24VDC||Accuracy±0.5V|
Read the safety instructions first and read carefully for the installation and use of the inverter. The installation of equipment must be a professional electrical maintenance personnel who are
familiar with inverter construction and operating risks.
This precaution may cause equipment and physical damage.
1. Do not connect the inverter to commercial electricity.
2. The in butter should be kept away from water, soot and dust environments. Do not pull the plug with wet hands.
3. The in butter should be installed in a cool, well ventilated area and the temperature should be between 10 and 50 degrees Celsius. Where there’s no direct sunlight or air.
4. The in butter must be kept away from flammable and explosive substances. Also, do not place it in an electric conductor.
5. Inverter can generate heat after a long period of time, so it is heat sensitive. It should be avoided close to the substance.
6. Make sure that air is well ventilated and that heat is released well
7. The inverter must be grounded for safe driving.